Our Favorite Local Events
There are so many events in our slice of paradise, that it’s hard to keep track! We don’t want you to miss them, so we thought we’d share our favorites with you. New events are added on a regular basis, so check this page often. Let us know if you don’t see your event, we’ll add it!
- October 7 – Oktoberfest! Come enjoy some music, food and plenty of beer. The 10th annual Oktoberfest will be held from 4pm-9pm on the corner of Taylor Street & Olympia Avenue. Free admission and family friendly.
- October 13-15 – International Airshow at Punta Gorda Airport. For further information visit, www.FloridaAirShow.com.
- October 14 – A fun night to benefit the Englewood Boys & Girls Club at the Event Center. Doors open at 6pm with games, door prizes and a chance auction. The Shindigs take the stage at 8pm. Florida’s best Beach Boys Tribute band. Tickets $25 or VIP-$35. Call 941-474-6664 or go online at Englewoodareaboardofrealtors.com Buy in person at the EABOR office 3952 N. Access Road Englewood.
- October 31 – Spooktacular Halloween Parade in downtown Venice will be for all ages, parents, friends & neighbors. Gather at Centennial Park Gazebo at 4:30pm. Children are welcome to trick or treat along side the stores and avenue for more goodies.
- November 18 from 12-7pm – 5th Annual Venice Blues Festival. This festival showcases internationally renowned talent that is sure to be fantastic. For ticket information, visit – VeniceBlues.com.
- November 18 – Come on down to the The Big Orange Music Festival at Punta Gorda’s beautiful Laishley Park. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and enjoy the evening. For more information visit, www.BigOrangeMusicFestival.com.