Our Favorite Local Events
There are so many events in our slice of paradise, that it’s hard to keep track! We don’t want you to miss them, so we thought we’d share our favorites with you. New events are added on a regular basis, so check this page often. Let us know if you don’t see your event, we’ll add it!
- January 12 – Manta Market located at Lemon Bay High School from 10am-2pm. Fine arts, crafts, jewelry, foods and more!
- January 17 – Englewood Farmers Market on Dearborn Street. Come out and enjoy the weather, have a bite to eat and do some local shopping. 9am-2pm.
- January 19 – 7th Annual Arts & Craft Show. Over 130 vendor tables including local artists, book authors and more. Admission and parking are free and concessions are available for purchase.
- January 19 – Flippin Flea Market of Charlotte County at the Charlotte County Fairgrounds. 10-3pm.
- January 25-27 – Englewood Seafood & Music Fest at Pioneer Park . The fun starts Friday evening 4pm – 10pm and continues Saturday 11am – 10pm and Sunday 11am – 6pm. Admission is FREE! Freshly-made foods, spectacular live musical performances by top Florida musicians and shopping a marketplace of arts, crafts and select fine products.
- January 26 – 12th Annual Downtown Venice Craft Festival starting at 10am. Wide variety of ceramics, jewelry, stained glass, metal works and much more. Our Green Market offers live flora, freshly popped kettle corn, gourmet spices, and sauces.
- January 26 – 31st Annual C.A.R.E Ball held at the Charlotte Harbor Event Center from 6pm-11pm. Benefiting The Center for Abuse and Rape Emergencies. For further information – please visit www.carefl.org.